Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

First

Everyone loves to be the first in anything. Michael Schumacher loves to be first in F1, Mariah Carey loves to be first in Billboard and even Osama Fucking Laden loves to be first on USA's most wanted list. You just have to admit it, you like to be the first one right? And so do I..... and this is my first post on blogspot. I used to blog on friendster but since friendster is so suck nowadays, i decided to move on to facebook and left the blog rotten with friendster. hahahaha.

My style of post is guaranteed not the same as Dr. M's blog, or as famous as kennysia's, or as sexy as Xiaxue's. I like to write about my daily life, which i found quite interesting in my own way. I dunno about you guys, i enjoyed every second of it....dun care if its sad or happy moments, i cherished every bit of it.

I also love to complain everything under the sun....so you'll expect to see alot of bitchy complaints made by me. I dunno why, i just love to complain.....and i dont care what people say, it's my blog and it's my post. Hehehehe....See ya in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Arrrrrrr.. arrrr... I love ur writing. I love ur style!! Pls post more entries. I love reading the introduction, so expecting a surprising entry next? Thanks for visiting my humble blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...thks cokelat.i barely got time to write anything actually.but now im holidays so i'll post something soon.

    ReplyDelete