Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

McD time

I went to McD today with my brother. I dunno, i just suddenly feel that urge to eat some fast food today. I didnt take my lunch kononla as part of my diet program. Mengarut btol. Hahaha. Well, who doesnt love fast food? Most of my friends they prefer to choose KFC. I on the other hand pick McD as the better franchise for i love burgers. Well, i also love Burger King but we dont have it here in Sarawak.

Sibu McD during the flood LOLZ

Recently McD relaunching back their GCB into the menu and I cant explain to you how much i love the taste of that burger since the first time i had it last year. The GCB was selling like hot cakes last year. Most of the time, i found that it was sold out. Hahaha. Well, that should explain something right? That is why i love McD. The way they market they product. Instead of putting the menu into the main list, they only sell it for a limited time only. And they do it anually. It makes me anticipate to wait for it each year. Now McD is doing that to GCB just like they do to their flagship Prosperity Burger (also my fav).

McD's Properity Burger

McD's Grilled Chicken Burger (GCB)

McD in Sibu was relocated just in front of Sanyan. Well, i still miss the old days where i went to McD then straight to the cinema upstairs. Hahaha. But at least Sibu's McD is looking more modern and chic than the previous one that looks like an old diner. You know, the steel chair that is white/yellow or white/red in colour style one. Hahaha.
I ordered GCB and my brother ordered Mega Mac. The fries came with the Smoky BBQ shaker thingy. I never eat my fries with it for it contains alot of MSG. Kinda reminds me of this 20 cents keropok back in the primary school days. What's the name huh? Diction is it. The packet was green in colour then you have to pour the powder thingy into your keropok then shake the keropok. Kinda funny but it was very innovative back in the days.

Smoky BBQ McShaker

Sedap!

My bro with his Mega Mac


I only can say that GCB tasted so divine.... the grilled chicken meat was so tender and juicy. The sauce added a bit of smoky taste to it. Owh....I'm salivating right now thinking of it alone. Hahaha.
I also bought the new Banana Toffee Sundae....

Banana Toffee Sundae

Well, i didnt like it. Tastes like a caramel mixed with this artificial banana flavour our mum always used to bake cakes. Better i buy the classic chocolate or the strawberry one. Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. give me 5! I'm a McD-ian too! Unfortunately, it has been like ages, I don't take a bite of my fav McD burger - Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. 7 months, hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don wanna eat spicy chicken mcdeluxe....so spicy. berak pun panas burit. hahaha

    ReplyDelete